🏗 I like building tech products, and growing tech enabled businesses
👷♂️ I enjoy working with tech companies and helping them grow. I do this by:
🐳 I love scuba diving, and just hit my 100th dive in the Maldives in March 2022!
🛫 I like planning travel, especially by finding arbitrage opportunities by hacking credit card points, hotel points, and airline miles.
👨💻 I'm a tinkerer and like building things. Learn more: Personal Stack & Projects
👨👩👧👧 I am the lesser half of my amazing wife and am easily bullied by my 2 daughters
- I am now a full time venture investor. I spend 100% of my time at Inuka Capital, a pre-seed and seed focused firm that partners with founders in India that rely on product-led growth and product mechanics to build competitive advantage.
- I became a full time investor when I joined On Deck during the company’s period of hypergrowth. At On Deck, I lead our investing, business and expansion activities in APAC + India - including raising a dedicated India fund. At On Deck, I led investments and supported over 15 companies at the earliest stages. Here's more about why I joined On Deck, and an announcement of our India launch.
- I had a short (3 quarter) stint at Skillshare, working on international (ex-US) expansion, with a core focus on product initiatives. I was the first and only product hire responsible for international product & growth initiatives; part of the product leadership team, helping the company as it progressed towards an IPO. During my time there I led product initiatives that directly contributed to revenue growth, including localizing payments, building our payments platform strategy, working on product localization, and executing on growth partnerships.
- Before Skillshare, I worked at Quora for ~3 years, in a unique and high impact role at the company. I was Quora's first international hire. My primary focus was growing product usage, specifically the usage of Quora internationally, with a special focus on India. I really enjoyed being a one-man army for Quora outside the US: doing whatever was needed for Quora to grow and succeed outside the US. During my time, I was directly involved in:
- more than doubling usage in India to 70+ million monthly uniques
- building and scaling Quora's new community product, Quora Spaces
- launching Quora in 8 Indian languages (from 0) and writing Quora's international growth playbook
- building Quora's sales presence in India, international community management teams, and helping set up Quora's first international entity and office
- Before that, I spent 6 years as the Founder & CEO of AudioCompass. We aimed to digitally replicate the experience of having a local show you around a destination while you travel. We helped passionate people (our tour creators) show others around their city, virtually. We raised a small seed round from Blume Ventures, but I stopped working on it in early 2017.
📨 Stay in Touch
💁♂️ Twitter, LinkedIn
📮 hello@this domain
Investing in early stage companies
Writing, Interviews, etc
Personal Stack & Projects