- I am now a full time venture investor. I spend 100% of my time at Inuka Capital, a pre-seed and seed focused firm that partners with founders in India that rely on product-led growth and product mechanics to build competitive advantage.
- I became a full time investor when I joined On Deck during the company’s period of hypergrowth. At On Deck, I lead our investing, business and expansion activities in APAC + India - including raising a dedicated India fund. At On Deck, I led investments and supported over 15 companies at the earliest stages. Here's more about why I joined On Deck, and an announcement of our India launch.
- I had a short (3 quarter) stint at Skillshare, working on international (ex-US) expansion, with a core focus on product initiatives. I was the first and only product hire responsible for international product & growth initiatives; part of the product leadership team, helping the company as it progressed towards an IPO. During my time there I led product initiatives that directly contributed to revenue growth, including localizing payments, building our payments platform strategy, working on product localization, and executing on growth partnerships.
- Before Skillshare, I worked at Quora for ~3 years, in a unique and high impact role at the company. I was Quora's first international hire. My primary focus was growing product usage, specifically the usage of Quora internationally, with a special focus on India. I really enjoyed being a one-man army for Quora outside the US: doing whatever was needed for Quora to grow and succeed outside the US. During my time, I was directly involved in:
- Before that, I spent 6 years as the Founder & CEO of AudioCompass. We aimed to digitally replicate the experience of having a local show you around a destination while you travel. We helped passionate people (our tour creators) show others around their city, virtually. We raised a small seed round from Blume Ventures, but I stopped working on it in early 2017.
Investing in early stage companies